<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Damn im feeling shitty dis morning.. Urgh!! Kinda very moody. I dun noe y.. Now, im late for werk Lucky for me, He's late too n i have finish wat im supposed to do todae, yesterdae. A lil bit of relaxation but still, im tense n stuck-up todae. Damn..

I saw Vanessa Anne Hudgens yesterdae...!! Sorry hafiz. was supposed to meet him but i din. Slowly, i kinda miss her too. I mean, she was sumone im crazy bout. dat smile makes me crazy.. But d truth is, she will never come over. So i could juz b her no 1 fan. Along dat show, i pretend d couple to be me n her. Hmm.. Watever. It somehow nmade me tink, y din i haf a talent to be an actor or soccer player...? Not dat i dun appreciate myself but, nevermind. Afta d show, i called her n its great dat she already get a new comp in her room.. Actually,an old one but she re-use it back. Angah wants wireless so her comp is so called d base for it lah. Den soon afta, i promise to wake her up. But it was disastrous..

Promised was at 5.45.. But no one wakes me up for sahur n stuff n i somehow get up at 6.30...? i tink. Dats shitty for me. i mean i felt bad seh. She owaes wakes me up but wen im supposed to do so, i din manage.. Im sorry dear. i promise i wont do it again. Sincerely. Argh.. I hope dis tyme u can trust me. N bout my diary tingy, i cant show any of dem to u. Seriously, i cant no matter how i tried to give in. Dun get mad dear. Im nt hiding anitink frm u. Juz dat, i dun wan u to noe wats my life like b4 n to me, its over to. I dun wan to retrieve wats been erase long b4 i noe u. N life is really bad b4. Urgh..

Den, i din get to wake up on time. One afta another. Again, no one wakes me up. Nt even my dear.. Wat is everyone boycotting me? Hmph!! Damn it. 8.15 reads d clock. Woke up straight to d toilet without even askin anyone y dey din wake me up.. Dun wan to noe oso. Menyakitkan hati jerr.. Get out of'ta hse n run to my bike n ride off to werk, in d most dangerous way i tink coz lots of cars were honking at me. Heck care. im late. I dun care. i reach here n luckily, no one ask. Fine. Look at his room, no-one. Good. URgh. Again bloggin in d morning.

I dun feel like talking or sms-ing anyone at d moment. i diverted my fone calls.. Sorry. Juz dat i dun wan to get into anymore kinda trouble.


<<< i HAte todae!!! >>>

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 9:25 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook

Check Posts.

  • 021006
  • 270906
  • 250906

    The Applause.

    Basecodes: Michelle ♥
    Designer: MARIANNE

    Gossips.



    Cravings.

    -In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

    -Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
    -Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
    -ROLLER-BLADING-
    -Play The P-I-A-N-O-
    -Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
    -My own Portfolio-
    -Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
    -A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
    -A ride on the new Cable Car-
    Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


    U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


    Linkages.

    ~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

    ~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
    ~ Indra ~
    ~ Amalina ~
    ~ Kathieja ~
    ~ Aisyah ~
    ~ Siti Aisyah ~

    F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
    ~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
    ~ BBQ Wholesale ~
    ~ McDelivery ~
    ~ KFC Delivery ~

    B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
    ~ SGBikesForum ~
    ~ Adventure On Wheels ~
    ~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
    ~ SGCarMart ~
    ~ SingaporeCar ~
    ~ SG StreetDirectory ~

    O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
    ~ Today ~
    ~ Channel News Asia ~
    ~ Bloomberg ~
    ~ Give Me Football ~
    ~ Eurosport News ~
    ~ E.S.P.N FC ~

    T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
    ~ Tiger Airways ~
    ~ Air Asia ~
    ~ JetStar Airways ~
    ~ Singapore Airlines ~
    ~ Malaysia Airlines ~
    ~ Aeroline Coach ~
    ~ Grassland Coaches ~
    ~ Star Cruise ~
    ~ Royal Caribbean ~
    ~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

    Hints.

    U Are Number...

    page visitor counter
    who is online counter java hosting