<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, July 21, 2010

.Ku tetapkan menunggumu... (I'll Be Waiting For You...)
.Walau apapun yang berlaku... (No Matter What Happens...)
.Ku tetapkan bersamamu... (I'll Be Waiting For You...)
.Hanya waktu yg berlalu... (Only Time Pass By...)

.Ku impikan dikau selalu... (I Longed Only Ur Presence...)
.Hanya itu yang ku mahu...(That's All I Ever Wanted...)
.Masih terasa sentuhmu... (I Could Still Feel Your Touch...)
.Kapan lagi kan bertemu... (When Will I See You Again...)

.Ku berjanji kan selalu... (I'll Promise...)
.Disampingmu walau jauh... (I'll Be By Your Side No Matter Far...)
.Jauh ke hujung dunia ini... (Even As Far As The World...)
.Ku tetapkan menunggumu... (I'll Be Waiting For You...)

.Jangan bimbang jangan ragu... (Don't Worry Don't Doubt It...)
.Kau tetap bintang hatiku... (Your The Star In My Heart...)
.Kekal sehingga akhir hayatku... (Till My Last Breathe...)
.Ku tetapkan menunggu...(I'll Be Waiting...)
.Ku tetapkan menunggumu...(I'll Be Waiting For You...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

.Like finally...
.Its over...
.Alhamdulilah...
.But there's a lil scar left behind...
.Nevertheless im fine i guess...
.Ok a lil update...
.Macdonald's delivery has been giving problem lately...
.I don't know why...
.Hahaz...
.Tired lah from werking there...
.I mean 9am-9pm and also i need to werk on weekends...
.How much can i make per month...
.Pathetic rite...
.Thought of finding new job...
.But lazy to go job hunting...
.Sucks...
.Anyway...
.I have yet to update my sidebar...
.Alot of things have change for the better...
.Or for the worst...
.I don't know...
.I just take it on a Day to Day basis...
.Not thinking for the future...
.Just to stay focus on the path which i have decided months back...
.Insya-Allah one day...
.I will reach my goal...
.Insya-Allah...

.As i sat down alone during one of the recent sunsets...
.Tears roll down my cheek after reading everything...
.Y must it be me...
.Y must it be my love...
.Y must it be my sacrifices...
.It just sucks when things happen the way the are...
.And u don't have the answer to it...
.No matter how sincere i am in solving a prob...
.No matter how neutral my approach is...
.I seem to be getting the laidbacks and stuff...

.Life...
.Is very wide...
.Very unpredictable...
.Very mysterious...
.Very adventurous...
.Very unstable...
.You never know when...
.Where...
.Why...
.How...
.What...
.Who...
.A learning journey to upgrade and integrate...
.Appreciating and treasuring...
.To love and be Loved...
.Allah doesn't give you the people you want....
.Instead He presents you the people you need...
.To teach you...
.To hurt you...
.To love you...
.And make you the way you should be...
.So cherished them...
.For they,in one way or another,have a say in your life too...

.Me?
.My life has been great...
.I meet a lot of wonderful people...
.I experience new adventures...
.I learn a lot from people experience and somehow...
.It widens my horizon...
.Tho its not tremendous...
.But suffice...
.To understand how life goes...
.To understand the rational behind all my past mistakes...
.And my weaknesses...

.I have a fren who just came back from Cambodia...
.She was there for Project Ajuta in Battambang...
.And im glad she came back...
.For i would want to share her experiences...
.To realie how lucky i am to be living a life like this...
.Alhamdulilah...
.Ok ok...?
.Ok la...
.=)...

.Im taking a break soon...
.A little getaway from this hectic lifestyle...
.Im looking forward to it...
.For deep deep inside...
.I know i will get out of this mess im currently in...
.Insya-Allah...
.If all goes as plan...
.Insya-Allah.

-Take care peeps...!!!-

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 12:16 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting