<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Well.. Afta wat has happen yesterdae, i found out one tink bout me.. All along, its diff for me to wake up in d morning. I dun noe y. Dis chnge afta i stop playing competitive football. I gain lotsa weight n start to develop dis habit of... LAZINESS. Kwang3. Fine.

I tried to chnge todae. I tink i manage to.. Cos i force myself to wake up b4 my dear called me. Hahaha. But still im late for werk. Bleargh!! Ur late dear. Hmm sori bout yesterdae. Hmm..

I reach hm yesterdae n went straight to my room. D kitchen was in a mess.. Berminyak seh. Wat do u xpect huh.. I mean, its d fasting month n the kitchen will only b in a mess at break-fast time.. Haha. Watever. Den, i was wondering bout one tink. Still playing in my mind though. Maybe one dae it will come to terms wif me kot.. Fine. I met my friends n one of 'em already had a bike. wow. Interesting. Den we can form a clan den.. Haha. Also, while chatting in msn, my x-schoolmate too got hold of a bike. Fun giler. But we seldom go out together n since we have our own lives, d rapport were no longer as good as b4. Haiz. Miss dose good old daes.

Nite, was updatng my diary. Den i came across dis page whr i wrote... "love was nvr fair to me n it will nvr b to anyone. Y cant we be together wen everyone agree to it n wen we too agree to it? Y must she leave me juz like dat n take our love s compromise rather den true love?" Hmm.. Harsh werd arent dey.. Dats was wen i was in dat situation whr love was judge by looks n compromise is just n excuse to not accept my love.. Hehe.. Now shes wif some oder guys. Duh. Nvmd. At a moment, painful memories came back like a knife stabbed into the chest. Bt nt for long i guess.. I contind wat i had to do n den i meet up wif Hafiz n frens afta prayer. Did only 8. hmm we were talking bout bikes n alot more crap. LAughin n shouting lyk nobody's business. So looks like sumone will b gg riding wif us one dae huh.. We'll see hu will b chasing hu.. huhuhuhu...

I went hm afta dat n contnd wif my diary. Finish wif dat, i called dear but she was busy. Feeling tired, i msg her saying im gg to sleep cos i cant help it.. Was too tired. i took quite some time to even pick up d fone. I din wake up for sahur again cos i dun tink its necessary.She must b gg to school now. I hope she will recover asap. Takecare dear. Im sorry i cant be dere to hold n cuddle u in my arms to make u feel better. But just to let u noe, i love u no matter wat happen n i promise i wont let go of everytink dat easily. U will always b in my heart whrever u r n whrever i go. Promise. i will make u b a happiest gerl u can ever b. I Miss You sooo Much! Love ya loads..!

<< missing You >>

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 10:00 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting