<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yesterdae, at around 1-2.30pm I nearly fall victim of reckless driving of several Singaporeans drivers n riders.Firstly,a car suddely came out of a carpark w/o checking her blind spot n since its a two-lane two-carriageway,i swerve my bike to d oncoming lane only to b 'welcomed' by a fast oncoming car.I gues its a mpv.N again i had to swerve my bike into action, dis time to further right.I hit d brakes slowly n finally gets to a stop.D car,Oncoming, also stop but d nuisance,sped off.I was too pissed of to take down its plate no.

Den,Guillemard Rd,i was at d center lane n change to a third lane.Suddenly,d car in front of me,too change lane into d third but, abruptly.I had to hit on d brakes hard to stop myself of hitting her bumper.N thank god i din skid.I overtake her,rev my engine n found out shes on headset n den gave her a good stare.She din even haf d courtesy to even put her hand up but continue talking.Again,too pissed off n since im late ford order,i sped off.

Lastly,at a filter lane off Dumman Rd,i was on d main rd and bike car out of d filter lane.I change to d third lane so dat he need not move of fast but he too made dat change.I assume he assume i stayed in d third lane.Too bad i din n i nearly hit him on his rear tyre.Again i hit it hard on d brakes.

I told a fren bout it.N i like pissed off lah wif dese nuisance.Not checking but assuming.N yesterdae werk was cool!

But todae, hmm i got into an accident.Yesh.Accident.I skidded off Sims Avenue.Just before Paya lebar.Some ppl might be cursing me la.I landed hard on my left hand n had a bad shock.I mean i wasnt speeding at all.I was gg damn slow but i still skid off.Lucky for me, d car behind manage to stop in time.Or else id b run over.I had a bad bruises on my right hand.D whole lot of it.bleeding wasnt a prob for me.But my bike..I felt like crying wen i see my bike.Cant belive a slow fall would create a big disaster to my dear bike.Haiz.Now im bandaged d whole hand.n im typing.Standing d pain.OUCH!But im looking at d bright side of tinks.Alhamdulilah im still alive.Thank God.

BUt one highlight, a long lost fren called me all of a sudden!I was sooo happy to hear her voice.N to hear shes doin fine, dats a plus.BUt she forgot to gave me her no.So i gues i will haf to wait for her to called again.Haiz.Also,meet Sulaiman,a sec skool fren.Hes cool now.Slim n tall.N a nice gerl by his side.All d best bro!Haiz.Shuld i take class 2a?Im having phobia....

Nite frens.. or perhaps, Morning!

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 8:56 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting