♥ Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Werk is ok.I mean i was like werking d whole of todae.N thank god everything went well.Though my clutch spade is not working.Anyway,orders came in n out n i practically dun haf time to rest.Hmm had a late lunch n dinner too.But d start wasnt good lah.I mean i woke up late.N i hurried my way out of d hse to workplace.Putting dat aside,it was a great dae for me.Y?cos i got no complaints,no late order n lots n lots of tips!!Hehehe..
Yah.For d first time,i sent an Singapore Post order.Hoping to bump to my x but i dun tink she os werkin.I was like wondering how d hell will she re-act eh noeing me werking in d same company as her but diff outlet.But i didnt.N also for d first time i prayed at Masjid Salim Mattar.Its a bit small but cosy.N windy.Usually i will do my prayers either at Lorong K or Masjid Kampung Siglap.Somtimes at Masjid Darul Aman n Masjid Khatijah.Now i kinda like memorise everything in Geylang area plus Ubi,Circuit Rd n Tanjong Rhu.Also Marine Parade,Eunos,Sims,Geylang East n Telok Kurau.Cool huh..Hehehe.So if anyone wants to get to these places,call me..[Each call is 50 cents..]
While on d road,[dis happens usually after prayer]I kept tinking n daydreaming bout d Holy Qu'ran.I mean,deres a lot of ppl reading d Qu'ran n i felt its sooo relaxing.Dey seem to take ur troubles away n clear ur mind.Not only dat,it can cure pain,anger n many other stuff.I envy those ppl.If only i could read it.I dun blame my parents either for not teaching.Its just dat...Nevermind.My dad would read it n i will sumtimes stare at him reading it.I would see d clearness in him...Its as if hes problem-free.N wenever he gets made or anitink,he will just "amik wudhu" n read d Qu'ran.Hmm If only..Insya-Allah.Its never too old to learn.
Wen i reach home,everyone will b asleep.Wen i wake up,i will b alone at home.How pathetic can dat b..Im beginning to miss my bros especially d last one.Hehehe..N i dun tink im hanging on d fone like i used to.I will sleep after i finish dis.Tomorrow will b another long dae for me too.Hmm But i dun mind cos dats my priority now.Im missing somebody tau..N i hope to hear her voice again.
Gud nite everyone..
<<<>>>
My Heart Stop Beating @ 3:00 AM