<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, May 15, 2008

hey ppl!! dis is the confession of an unappreciative-bimbo-bitch-teenage-gal who just is about to learn bout the world.I need u guys ur impression.Pls tagged it down.

I'm truly growing jaded over simple complications that just have to unnecessarily make my life seems much more tougher.yeah,by creating such lame mess,you managed to get pure attention that you've been desperately wishing for.I'm not bothered to even let out any forms of anxiety cos i seriously can't feel it.I've plainly placed you distance away from me way before you even start hating me.you're being too possessive,clearly I've said that i need time to consider being in a relationship,and yet you persistently asked me about how serious am i about us.oh please,that's why there is this thing called 'dating'.after multiple of dates with the regular guy,it still won't safely guarantee that you'll be together.and now he's crying like a five year old boy to get back his money that he has willingly spent on me,together with the second-hand hand phone.it sounds more like a joke to me.I'm not gonna start playing games with you cos it's no fun.you can wait forever,for sure there's nothing you would get back in return.get yourself one professional psychiatrist first cos you're already turning mad.

Dats the reply after i asked her back for the fone i bought it for her in which she sold it cos she wants to spend the money without feeling ashamed.

i knew at any moment things could have gotten perfectly ugly between me and him.but at the very least,let me show bit of courtesy by saying pardon me,cos that is how grown-ups usually behave.I'm strong enough to admit that I've not been my true self for the past few weeks,adding on to that we had no,or very little conversation with each other lately.so i diverted my attention to my ex-almost lover,Alan who gave me absolute mirth even though it lasted only about a week.it was a sinful mistake to my own self but now I'm slowly winning back the happy life that i used to have back then.i can be very diplomatic when i choose to.which is not very often,actually.I've said this more than once; we're just friends.yes,i did pen down thousands of love confessions just for you but our status is so clear cut that we're still not an item yet,so why are you so tense over this issue? maybe you thought I've given you plenty of hopes,which i simply didn't, and that is why you're livid.one more thing,i didn't force you to listen to all my whining.and those tears shed were not meant for you though,it was for the bittersweet past that i've been through.
plus,regarding the hand phone-that-you-bought-for-me-without-me-asking-for-it incident,i knew it would still be your greatest shit even though you claimed that it wasn't a big deal.so what's with all those contradicting statements? you even have the cheek to desperately ask for refunds when you also said you're doing all that out of your own sincerity? this just give me the idea that you've been keeping all your transaction receipts so at the end of it,you could jolly well claim it from me.in that case,why don't you insert in the cents as well? wouldn't it be more complete? any way,you're most welcome to criticize me to the definite core and bitch about me among your puny circle of caprices cos that's what humans always do right,i have my own piece too.I'm too busy to even think about our minor conflict which you made it sound so drastically critical.for a second just think about your own part,is there anything that you've done enough to keep this relationship as solid as it was before? feel sorry for yourself cos you can't admit your own fault and start blaming me for everything.this is so silly,we're just god damn close friends.
yet,I'm not as disgusted as you are to declare that you're still my friend cos i still do regard you as one.I've mentioned this before,even if we may not end up as lovers,i won't regret knowing you cos you've changed my life into a divine one in just a short while.i don't feel dirty,cos i still have the heart.you can choose to forget me by all means,I'm ever ready.
i have my own life to run,so move away if you think you've had enough.and i believe i don't owe you a thing,don't be such a loser.
get a life.


Tell me whose the loser now..?Ahahahaha.Grow up kiddy.Ur good with words.But words wont b enuf to get u thru LIFE n FACT.Think bout wat u haf done and the words uve been using to me n try to deny uve been giving me hopes.I dun wish u good but i dun wish u bad either.I swear i pray ALLAH MAHA PENGASIH,PENYAYANG,ADIL.U will get ur retributation.

One Word..
Unappreciative.

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 6:40 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting