♥ Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I forsee everything is gona be complicated. And thus.. the consequences do happen.
To All..
theres a reason y i never tell ANYBODY or publish in my BLOG about Me & Idah Mariyani.Cos this between me is very complicated. To those who noes.. Kakak.. thanks for keeping it between me n you all this while.
To whom it may concern..
Jgn sala faham.Ape yang ko tarok kat blog ko tu somer tak btol.Ape jahat sangat ker aku ni di pandangan ko? Aper kurang hajar sangat ker aku nie sampaikan ko sanggup kata macam gitu kat aku?
Idah Mariyani got engaged on the 080808. I noe u 1-2 months after that. If im not wrong. And watever i told u is sincere. And it comes from deep within me. It was not a script. I was not being a STMF. Y? Y do i sae all those to u?
Simple. I want us to be more than frens. But u dun. Y do i haf all that feelings? Cos i manage to convince and prove to nobody but MYSELF that i can moved on and fall in love again. I could manage to put everything in the past and look forward for a bright future. But u.. u din gaf me the chance. To put to practise and show it to u watever i sae to u is true. Thus u told me to be only frens with u. Cos u dun wana hurt me. U dun wan to see me dissapointed.Cos u claim in am too good for u. No im not. I try upteen times. Convincing u. U close ur eyes on me. Till u gif me that msg. Till u tell me off. I accepted it. And now.. i giving u the treatment u want me to gif u all this while.
And what do i meant by
" I have a few failed realtionships in my journey and notably Hanies is the one u guys know about. And a few others.I do let out my feeling to them.But, What happen to her? What happen to them? It did not werk out. They owaes comes back to me stating we r just frens. NO more than that. And now they have moved on. They have their own lives."
-For the above, i was referring to my ex Hanies and... U.Y did i sae all to u?-Because i want to prove to nobody but myself that i can moved on and look forward for the future.To convince to myself that i can fall in love again and NOT USING U TO FORGET HER.But to share with u all about the ups and downs in my life.I hope i made my clear stand.
I understand what u are feeling. I dun blame u for getting angry or anitink.
Pls Forgive Me.
My Heart Stop Beating @ 5:52 AM