♥ Wednesday, August 11, 2010
.This wont be easy...
.But I have to try...
.I'll have to leave in dead winter...
.And come back in July...
.I'll have to sing what I feel...
.Almost every night...
.But if this does anything...
.And it will, you'll see...
.I'm gonna do everything...
.To put you next to me...
.This is keeping me up so I decided...
.To just give in call it a night...
.Ive run out of different ways to tell you...
.What I've tried a million other times...
.I doubt that I could leave you...
.And I still doubt you'd even care...
.But how could I lead my life...
.And always say truth...
.But never dare...
.I can feel the undertow...
.Will it drown me I don't know...
.Don't you see its you I need...
.Or will you leave me lost at sea...
.You'll miss the salt and offshore breeze...
.Oh And I forgot to mention me...
.I don't think that you should go...
.I can't stand to be alone...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.To ALL...
.Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puase!!!...
=)
Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puase.
My Heart Stop Beating @ 6:35 AM