<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, April 06, 2007

Well.. Its Good Fridae!N guess wat?I get half dae off!!N another,my prayer is ans!I mean,one of dem replied.N im sooOooO happy.I missed her soo much n dat now since she has so called come back,i vow never to let her go n not repeat d same mistake i did b4.I mean s frens la.Or mayb more...Hehehe..Nevermind.Watever.

Work.It was kinda bored i shuld sae.Cos i dun really get wat i aim for la.N also orders not dat much n so we haf to spread between 5 riders.For 6 hrs,a mrer 11 only compared to maybe 23 at TK.Damn.But im givin time lah for it.I mean d outlet is still new n maybe aftr a few months mayb..It will b very busy n dat will b d time i tink i wished it would slow down a bit.Wahahaha..

Den aftr werk,i was juz lazing around at my estate..meet old frens up n talk n talk n joke joke..Den as d sun went down,i headed home..only to fine no one at home.I rested for a while n den go online.I missed dis kinda self-relaxation.Werk has been both killing n make me happy.Cool huh...?D biggest highlight,a msg.I was shock n happy n dats probably y i got to update dis blog.

Btw,at werk,my supervisor lost her ring.A ring of $200++.Suddenly,i recalled dat $967 Goldheart ring i bought for Lin last time.whr i gt dat much money...?$400 of it was my own school savings,$200 i STOLE from my uncle,another $200 i stole from mom and last $200,my own bank.Though Lin noes bout dis,she gave me back dat $400 i stole n i return it to both parties secretly.I put half of it into my uncle's pants n left.As for mom,i put inside her undies's drawer.N wen both found d money,no one raised d q n stuf like dat.I tink dey noe im behind dose money lost.Its just dat deydun wana ask.Im sure bout dat.But now,i cant even see d ring anymore.Dat ring she wants it badly.I bought for her wif a help from a fren.N wen she noes how i got d money to buy it,she gave me a hearing n den ask me to gave back d money.I missed her.But too bad.Dey r all memories.So wen i told her bout my part of d story,it somehow made her cool down.I mean,how long are u gona let d ting distract ur daily responsibilities?Rite?Work is work.Though how impt dat ring is to u,still reality is reality.It will pop up wen u least expect it.Insya-Allah.

Im going out ltr but duno go whr.I meeting Hafiz n den we will make plans maybe...

..Chiaox..


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s:

Did i missed out any names from d list in d previous entry?Nah i tink so.N i purposely do so.I noe u r reading my blog.Its fine to me.If u tink u wan to noe bout how i go about goin thru dis life of mine.Go ahead read it.Im fine wif it.N I hope u haf rescue sumtink regarding ur r'tionship.N i noe u will b happy wif him.Now since u even wan to put password...w/o me noeing wats d password,fine.Dat goes to sae,u dun need me anymore.I pray for d best in ur life n ur upcoming yrs in TP.

Takecare.

C.F

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 6:44 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting