<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, January 19, 2008

190108-Part 2

My life now its weavy.I did not really had a good start to my new year but everytink is in the past now.I cant do anitink to change it.Even if i fret bout it.I take it s a lesson n hopefully change it positively.

HANIES.
Hmm someone who jus paint my world beautifully even only wen shes by my side.
A quality fren whom u wont find in quantity.
Notably cute,frenly,adorable.
I lucky to haf known her n will never regret it
Extremely a great listener, a great fren.
Someone who i treasure,missed,loved each n every day.

Dats all it takes for her to make my day.

We went out several times together.N frankly,its diff.I mean,we get along well n din stop disturbing one another.Really.N its sooo cool.I mean to haf her by my side,frowns rarely occurs.A great companion n truly,a fantastic person.Cant wait to go out again huh.Ouh ya..will b picking u up later aftr werk aite.Hehehe.

Now..
Listen.
Its my prob if i want to talk to u guys or not.I dun really gif a damn if u cares a not.Tink bout it.If u dun care bout it,u wuldnt b bloging bout it.Arent u contradicting urself?Huh?Is dat d WAY u try to get sumtink out from a fren who is greatly in need?Huh?If it is,;et me tell u.U r NOT a fren at all.Fcuk it.Tink.Dere must b a reason y i din wan to talk to u.U must remember not all probs can be shared.So wat if u guys r my close frens?Can u do somtink bout it?Can u realli help?Huh?Little probs between u ppl internally u cant even solve it n ur trying to solve mine?N mind u,my probs,in which if i choose to remain quiet,is not some kucing kurap,small lil immatured ppl r facing.N i dun wan trouble u ppl.N choose to b quiet so dat i could cool myself down n spend time wif someone.N dats ME myself.Its not bout my breakup with tat gerl.Im not dat stupid n petty n ridiculous to b affected by dat small minor probs i face.To me,dat is n example of kucing kurap probs,small lil immatured ppl r facing.

If u tink im treating u all s bullshits,fine.I haf my own reasons to y im keepin mum nt wan to talk to u ppl.Wat can u do?Tell me freankly..?Listen?Thanks but i tink wif me keeping quiet,i could solve it more better n get hold of my own situation.Dun try to assume tinks in life.Its nt urs to choose.If u feel dat ur nt supposed to get dat kind of treatment,den i tink dat prob lies in u.Tink bout it.U put urself into dat situation.N if u tink im offending u with my silence n since it is a FUCKING BIG ISSUE TO U,den fcuk out,fcuk it n fcuk off.Get away den.Dun interfere n dun even ask bout watever shit im facing.Cos in d end,its none of ur business.N since it will make u feel offended n put in more probs into ur life,den i tink my suggestion will work very well on dis situation.I dun disturb u n u dun disturb me la.All u tink is bout ur fucking own feeling.Bt do u noe how deep d cut is we i read ur entry?Is dat wat u call me s a close fren?I dun tink so.Guess wat,im digusted.VERY.N tell u wat,dun need to call me a close fren again.If dis is how ur trying to solve a prob of a CLOSE FREN,i dun tink i suits in ur category.Understand?Y?cos u duno me dat wel enuf for u to even call me a close fren.Tink bout it.Do u tink wat u wrote in ur entry is correct?If u do,good for u.If u dun,tink bout wat u shuld do next.

Thanks for droping by anyway.

Khairuldin.

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 3:06 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting