<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just for you my dear...

Dear,
dis entry is just for you.Dere is actualy a reason on why we human being wants to get a partner in life.Most prabable reason is dat so we haf someone to share our happiness,sadness,sorrow,promotion,graduation and so on.And dat someone may nt b a wife.It can come in a form of frenship or even families.Also,to back things up,deres reasons on when,how,why,what,where and who we decide to be dat special person.Dis is human nature.Somehow or rather,it works on its own.N trust me..human too,most of the time,duno why n what makes it happen.


A lot of tinks dat hapen naturally makes one wonder.N until todae,no one has d right and exact explanation or defination to matter of the heart.Love.If u were to ask someone what is love,dey may say love in their own defination.But when dey were being ask why dey fall in love,usually the will ponder first.Den they will gif u d ans.Some may even sae they duno.Weird huh?
Well, dats life.N love.But one tink for sure is dat,dey wont know wether d love dey really feel will last forever or just lust.Also dey wont noe if d relationship dey r in is really a two-way relationship.Which is crucial to any relationships.


So what do i mean by dis?Now..ponder for a while.Not only u bt d rest too.Just ponder.If u r in a relationship now,just ask urself dis q.Y r u in dis relationship?Wat makes u b sooo sure dat he is d right one for u?How can u make sure it will last forever..?N lastly d most important tink.. Do u really love ur partner?


Dere r many tinks in life which is beyond our control.N many occurrence in life dat will distract us from gtng our main aim.D fact is,we need to stay strong in everything we do.We need to have faith in ourselves n we need to gif ourselves a chance in everything we do.We must trust ourselves n have a strong foundation to tinks dat may come along d way which will try to topple us down.Confidence,competent n wil-power.Also,we haf to pray to Allah to seek his guidance n strenght to overcome our daily lives.Be it obstacles coming from family towards relationship,frendship,worklife.Everything comes from Him n we must learn how to treasure d 'gifts' given to us.Dis 'gifts' is sometink money cant buy.N it will definitely b something which u will regret,missed,feel remorsed if u were to lose dem.Trust me.It works on me.Ego is somthing every human being has.Is just a diff of how u used it.Positively or negatively.It may make or break you.


Not forgetting d ups n downs of life.Do u noe why we fall?So that we can learn how to stand up again n resume fighting.If u realised,every matter,feelings,occurence to our daily lifes has its own opposites.Even gender.


Dear,dun take it too seriusly of wat has happen just now.I noe ur dissapointed n angry aftr wat ur brother commented on us.D truth is,he doesnt noe much u see.He forgets dat fate n marriage is not in his control.Let him be.He will definitely realised dat wat he said bout us is wrong.But i definitely need ur co-operation.We need to do dis together.Abg love Ayang.N Abg cant bear to lose you.I dun wan to lose.U can ask my peers how shock dey r wen dey acutally find out in attached.Look.Evrything happens for a reason.N we cant control d happenings n what ppl sae.We need to prove to dem n actually make dem eats deir words back again.Dats d most sweetest revenge we can do to someone who has hurt us deeply.We must stay together,strong n trust each other.Overcome all dat will come by to tear us apart.We dun need to b d strongest couple in d world physically to do dat.As long as i have u n u have me,we can do wonders to our lives,our relationships.We can paint our own world,beautiful as d nature,colorful as d rainbows.It comes down to no one but u,me n Allah.Yesh.He brought us together n i thank Him for dat.I will definitely pray for our relationship to last n make us a stronger person individualy,a better couple in d world's eyes.Lets put our hands together to make our world a better place to live in,a happier atmosphere which everyone will envied n something we can be proud of from our efforts n self-believed.


You mean alot to me.I din nt reply to ur call cos im actually typing dis.U r someone who actually put light into my dark tunnel...D one who i care about.D only who i bring along wif me whrevr i go.U r always in my heart n i kept thinking bout u even wen im in camp.Doing my daily trainings n theory.I missed you each n every sec of my time as long as im alive.Dun let ur emotions gets d better of you.Nt everytime.


Ur my diamond,my world,my everything.

I love you Karmilah, NorKarmilah.


Khairuldin.

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 4:28 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting