<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, September 05, 2008

Here i am..All alone waiting for my last parade...

Reminiscing on what had happen to me for the past few days.And the past years...

I need someone to talk to.Someone who can share my sorrows n my happiness.Someone who can understands what i am going thru.Someone who can shower me with love and devotion.Someone who can motivates and hold me up when i am so down...I am looking for true love.

But did it passed by me without me realizing it?Or is it still far from my reach?Situated somewhere along this lonely avenue stretch as far as nowhere...

It has been the hardest ride of my journey ever since i came into NS.Not even when i was heartbroken did i ever felt like this.Betrayed.Super-Lonely.Super-Down...I just felt my whole self was like a glass being drop from as high as the sky n crash down to earth...Broken into pieces, shattered and dispersed away as far as the impact could take me.After which no one even care to sweep the broken glass away but instead let it be where it was.

Sometimes i do miss u.I really did.I cant help it.I had to fight my emotions but now i realized how weak i am towards my own emotions.No.Not emotions but to be exact..Love.I love u sooo much that once i got to noe it,i let myself fall.I let myself down n i would never want to pick myself up again.Y?Cos thats the power of my love.The power of my sincerity.The power of my trust of u not going to hurt me more than anything else or anybody.But i was wrong.I was sooo wrong that i had to go through this n i cant believe i m going thru it right now.At this very moment.

I dont blame you.N i will never blame u.Cos it not your fault.Im happy that u haf found what u wanted all this while.Now its my turn to look for it again n start from scratch.I dun want to put u in a situation.Neither m i putting myself in a situation.

This is a generalised entry.Not pointing finger nor asking for sympathy.


For i have moved on i should say.Alhamdulilah.Some readers may find this contradicting.But let me ask u something.Is there a moment or event or happening that hurt u so much that even how far u put it away or throw it out of ur memory only to realised that somewhere in this lonely journey,its still fresh n clear.Have u guys experiencing that?I'm stating mine.

"Din..Din..I got some bad news for u...But promise me u will be strong right."
"What is it?"
"Lin..Lin has passed away."
The conversation above is simple.It happen nearly 3 yrs ago.But the tone,nature,voice,atmosphere is identical to yesterday.

"Life is short.Treasure it more than anything else.I don't want u to regret"
Above is a line a fren once said to me.Motivating me.

Try and recall the different incident that had happen n experience n witness by nobody but urself.N realised how stronger u have become from that incident n lesson learnt along the way.Regrets no no regrets..Its no big deal.Whether u have live ur life the way u want it to be or not..That is the point here.For me..I did not.Now,i will.

Im waiting for the right time to ask u.But i dont haf the guts to do so.Cos we are both different in alot of ways.Trust me.I haf a lot in store for u.Should u decide to gif me the chance.But the question is..

will u gif me the chance?
will u ignore me if i were to tell u?
will u treat me awkwardly afterwards?
OR
|
|
|
V

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 1:44 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting