<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, October 09, 2006

Mondae.. Hmm nutink much to sae to dis dae. Since poly, i hate mondaes cos it makes me look n feel stupid. Wen in sec school i used to love mondae coz nearly half d dae, we would sit in an air-condition room. Hehehe.. Yah. But, its still early to d dae n deres so much time for d wrold to witness d bits n pieces of wats gonna happen to me later in d dae n nite.

For d pass 2-3 daes, nutink much has happen. Deres only been alot of nite-riding wif no one else but hafiz n full of sleeps. Hello, its weekend ok. Fridae nite, i gave her a big surprise by appearing at her void deck in the middle of d nite. Dat was after me n hafiz got nutink to do at all. We went to bishan first n got lost. Duno whr to exit n whr exactly were we.. So b4 we got lost further, we went out n den just go straight n straight. Went thru a lot of place including Upper Thomson Rd, Bukit Merah, Alexandra, Buena Vista, Clementi, Jln Buroh, Teban Gardens, Bukit Batok n finally, Chua Chu Kang. Hehe. Whr we pop up n made sumone wake up frm her sleep n disturb her. Kinda funny cos she was on top n i had to look up to talk to her. Hehe.. Luper lah nk bwk botol. Hahahaha. Yah, at upper Thomson Road, i went to dis road whr it was sooo quiet n eerie. But hafiz wasnt tinkin so. He tot it was cool n he said sumtink Bout a nice n lovely smell.. I knew d place as it was situated beside an old chinese cemetary, Onraet Cemetary. D one beside d old Police Academy. Wen we get to d end of d road, it connected to the PIE thru Stevens Rd Entry. I told him bout it. He did not believe. As we can actually see d cemetary frm d expressway itself, i showed it to him n he was... Gasping n cursing me for not telling him Hahahaha.. PAdan muke ko. Nk sgt kn g Jln Bahar.. Kat situ je da ternganga nk g Jln Bahar.. Podah!!! Lepak kejap kat saner b4 gg back hm.. Haiz.

Me n her was supposed to meet on saturdae but she has arabic oral exam n project afta dat. I told her i wan to pick her up. But she doesnt noe wat tyme she finishes. Nvmd. I told her to col me wen she finishes but she din. I noe lah u dun wan to menyusahkn i. But i miss you so much. Dats y. N she couldnt go out as mama wans d whole family to buke sesame. Followed dad to pick up sis s she wans to help mom wif d kuih stuff. She had a fight lah actually wif her husband. Hahaha. Haiz. Dat nite, she slept early. Too early for me to even talked to her.Its ok. U haf a gud rest huh. i noe ur tired. Tkpe. Some other time though. Den Went back to watch England n MAcedonia. It was a bad idea cos,d whole game is sooo Boring!! Damn england. Halfway thru, I went out jln2 b4 meeting Isa N geng. Den wen back b4 hafiz said he wanted to go Ang Mo Kio. SInce i couldnt sleep, we proceeded dere to meet his fren. Stayed dere until bout 6 in d mornin b4 gg back hm. Hahaha. Slept n waked up at bout 3 in d afternoon.

I went to meet Azmir to return back his stuff i borrow n den went to Ang Mo Kio n den to Geylang. Tot of buyin mom Putu Piring but din cos d queue was soo long. Malas nk ungu. BUang mase jerr. Meet Square along d way.. Still d funny guy i noe. Haha. De buke luar. I den went back home n afta buke, my sibling were like disturbng me s i was on d fone wif her. But halfway, i stop cos de nk abis kn mkn de. Hmm suddenly, i slept. Too tired i guess. I den again woke up, solat n den slept again but wake up n talked to her for a while. BUt it turn out to b until 1 am. Mampos. Sempat sahur skali. Thanks you for temankn i syg. Luve u much2.

Wake up early n here i am.. waitin for d dae to turn nite.


<< i got warned by my boss >>

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 9:40 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting