♥ Sunday, April 15, 2007
Well im supposed to go to trainin todae but i dun i can make it cos im carrying an injury in my right leg.Its been a week now n i dun tink it will get any better.I somehow knock my leg onto a stone yesterdae n its quite painful.I will turn up though but i dun i will join d training.N for d record,i just woke up.Yesh.I duno y ive been sleepin alot nowadays.Mayb..Nvmd.
Now,my dear wife,Honda NSR SP have been disturbed again.N dis time,tinks get alot more serious.My ignition haf been tampered wif.Yesh.I cant start my bike.Ish.I duno who d hell did dat.Y do dey always play wif my bike n not me?I mean,my bike cant talk nor see nor live but y do dey do dat to her?Wats her mistake?I dun get it.How to make her as pretty when still d bike is at its worst state,ppl still do damage to her?Goodness.Pls.Spare her.God pls show me dese merciless ppl.One dae i beg u.I had to spend nearly $25 for it.Nevermind.But i still need to change it.Yah.I mean d ignition.
Urgh!!!
My Heart Stop Beating @ 12:52 AM