♥ Tuesday, June 16, 2009
.I duno wat to update...
.Smehow i feel that i rather see my world go by...
.N not do anything bout it...
.URGH!...
.But i see my own blog rotting away...
.And some of the Links too haf looooonnngggggg gone...
.Ahahahahaha...
W.A.T.E.V.A!!
.Ok ok...
.050609...
.Tats my ORD date...
.Alhamdulilah...
.Everitink goes smoothly without any complications...
.And im proud to sae...
.NS has tot me a lot of things...
.From being a person to a Better Person...
.And once im a Anti-NS guy...
.Now, i understand why every Singaporean Man needs to SERVE...
.Im a pro-NS guy now...
.But at the same time...
.Its marks the death date of my late aunt...
.I was shocked tho i noe her condition couldnt be help...
.She just had to go...
.On a positive note...
.She's free from all the sufferings she had to go thru medically and physically and mentally...
.Hopefully she will be placed amongst those who fulfill their roles and responsibilities of a Muslim...
.Insya - Allah...
------------
Im free
But i duno wat to do
Thats the prob
I secured a job way way before i even ORD-ed
But im still looking for other jobs as the pay is not quite wat i expected
But im not letting go of the job yet
Till i get a permanent/stable job then i will let it go
Tats y my wishlist is not yet being strike out
Hehehehehe
I might gif that oppurtunity a try
Tho its a lil bit far from home
But i think i already haf a Plan B
And im already planning my future
Im sticking to my roster
My planner
And hopefully get wat i want
Insya - Allah
Times are bad
Everyone is suffering
How i wished I didnt ORD
I did apply for sign on
Rejected
Dejected?
No im not
Im still applying from all sorts of angle
To cover for my studies and needs
Festive season around the corner
Minutes ticking away as i typing this
If only every office are open 24/7
Then i can keep sending my resume
And hopefull of a reply
---
.I just want u to noe...
.U r never alone in this ordeal ur gg thru...
.I have said earlier on...
.U dun wan to hear it again i supposed...
.I haf owaes put u priority after my family...
.U haf owaes been dere for me in my times of need...
.I appreciate all that u haf done to me,for me...
.U dun ever repeat those werds u said in the msgs yesterday...
.I dun want to show u how hurt i got to hear all those werds...
.U somehow made me do it...
.I dun wan to lose u over some stupid issues...
.U thought im scared to lose u...
.I explained to u wat u meant to me in my life...
.U fully understand and realised wat i was saying thru ur silence...
.I Need U...
.U noe i noe tat U need me too...
--------
Its "i" & "u"
Nobody else care...?
I do...
Hurt...?
I am...
.U promised u will never gona leave me...
.I promise i will takecare of u no matter wat it takes...
44346..
My Heart Stop Beating @ 7:08 AM