<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"...Y din i wan to let her read my diari is basically, i dun wan her to noe my past.. Dose probs i haf dat, sum of dem, r still a big issue to me. I dun wan her to worry bout me as she is gg to sit for her o's soon. I dun wan to bother her to much to regarding raye cos she will b studying n focusin on dat more den dose outing which i had in mind for d both of us. I dun wan wat happen betwn me n Yana to occur to me n Haja. Dat chapter is close long ago. To open it back wen everyting has already turn to normal is suicidal... "

-02 October 2006-

"M i rushing things? Or m i just too in to her. I dun Wan to lose her in one way or another. Waiting is d most dangerous n difficult tink to do wen ur in love. A lot of things will happen along d way n i tot of negatives. Dat has got to go. I mean i do trust her alot. But, u haf to understand. I need her, dats y i love her.. Dats me. N dats y i love her. But if shes far away frm me, i will miss her sooo much dat im scared sumtink bad will happen..."

-03 October 2006-

".. i neary cried while on d road just now.. wen she cant go out as mama wants her to stay at home to buke ramai2. N wen i din get to pick her up afta skool. I was wif hafiz lah otw back frm our Riding.. I missed her sooo much i cant help it. But u dun x pect me to cry juz like dat rite? Duh. Hmm still, i manage to control. D feeling was damn bad i hate to admit it..."

-07 October 2006-

".. i dun wan to continue. I hate myself. Y did i replied her dat???!!! Y m i sooo stupid? Y? n now, im felling really2 remorseful but if she decides to go for good, wat will happen to me? Argh.. Stupid2.. But, izit true wat hafiz told me jus now? I dun tink so.. Cos i tink, not all r like dat.. I mean, but wait. Well maybe to a certain extend..

...But y isnt she replying or returnin my calls n sms? Is she angry? did i hurt her? Im sorry if i did so. Pls reply pls.. Dun leave me n dis matter hanging like dat. I hate dis situation. Damn!! "

-10 October 2006-


hmm i hope afta u read d above, u haf a lilidea wat u mean to me n wat dis relationship has in store for us. Prticulrly, dis is written in my personal diari.. Sori i couldnt share wif u guys.

I had a dream. Nur Amalina n Nurfiyana.In d same dream. Two of my x in one dream except dat one has pass away. Lin was happy but yana was more happier wen we meet. At a park.. A park somewhr out dere. i keep tinking wat it meant n its bugging me. will i bump into yana one dae? i hope not. i din see her for quite sometime now. i was really shock lah to see yana but not Lin. I hope dose doa for her is enuf in d other world Insyaallah. Shes still d lin i once loved n knew. Alhamdulilah. D only tink dat is different is, She looks more happier, whiter n pretier. But For yana, i haf not been tinkin bout her n im still wondering y. Hmm..

Fine. Weekend was boring. Really2 boring. Urgh. i din meet her at all which was bad to me. I received a letter to report to CMPB for x-ray. So i took a dae leave to go for dat. N i tot of picking her up too after skool. I msg her lah but took quite some time to reply. BUt b4 dat, i went to SP to meet my old Buddies!!! Hehehe. It was fun to see dem puase n gg to skool at d same time. Hahaha.. Kesian krg. Nanti aku blanja duit raye eh.. Sorang 50 sen.. Banyak gak perr.. dari tk dpt trus!!

I den went to ah boy to get n check out some stuff. Den only i went wif syed to bugis. Jalan2 n waitng for her. Jalan2 den nmpk my fren. Tk pose ngah makan pat KFC. Nvmd. Den afta syed left, i went back to meet her. I park my bike in front of her skol n sent her back in mrt. HAhaha.. She doesnt want to take d bike lah. I dun blame her too. im nt forcing her. wen she wans to den juz tell me yah.

On my way back, we exchange msgs n deres one dat sents me tinking. hmm my reply was stupid n i had to pay for it She din ans my calls n smses n im left like a mad guy..Haiz. I den went out wif hafiz n relaks, clearing my mind. We xchange stories n advices dat leaves us closer den ever. Thanks man.

Once i reach hm, i completed my diari n den fell asleep.. hoping to wake up wif her reply at least.



<< .. Im Sorry n dis tyme i really2 m .. >>

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 1:45 PM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting