<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, April 16, 2007

I wanted to go out to maybe catch a movie or sumtink todae s it was my off dae.But i couldnt do so cos..I was ALONE!!!Botak already start skool.N d rest dun seem to haf time.Dey r busy.But d funny tink is,wen dey ask me out,im d one who cant make it.Well, at least not all d time.Another tink,i duno y but dey just are scared to go on d bike.I duno y.Nevermind.Botak too din reply to my msg.Mayb he was busy la.But den,i discovered...Nevermind.I underdstand i guess.I tink so..

I went to IKEA wif mom to see some bedroom set.I was tinkin of revamping my whole room including painting it rose white.N take out d yellow bulb n replace it with...CANDLES!!!I was looking for dat lah.Dose dat gifs out a particular flavour smell wen burnt.But mom was scared dat it will burn d whole hse down.Hehehe.Cute rite.We den walk around d bedroom section n i went to Friends but din saw her.Called her up n she at home.Nevermind.Mom was like sayin.."ko carik sape?"..i Replied.."kawan lah.de staff sini"..M:"hmm maner de?leh kiter dpt discount ehk..."..Me:"ibu nie..ape jerr.Dun b a typical singaporean can anot.?"..M:"Aik..de keje ane?Ni department kerr?Department buat kawan ehk...?"..Me:"Bukan lah.Its a membership tingy"..M:"Tau lah.Ish entah2 de yg tgh duduk kat situ ehk...?Eee anak ibu berkawan ngan nonya kerr?"..[it hapens dat a ladee,quite old la,was at d counter n shes a chinese..]Me:"Ibuk..Shes a malay lah.pakai Tudung lagik."..M:"hmm ni kawan kerr matair huh?"..Me:"ape jerr ibuk nie.Ke situ plak.Shes just a fren ok.."..M:"Ngan ibuk pon ko nk rahsia.Klu btol kwn,bawak de alik.Ibuk nk tgk."..Me:"MOM"..M:"ok2.Gurau jerr..Meh kiter carik candle tu.."

Was kinda shock.I mean i noe lah she jokin but dat was like d first time she joke to dat extend.In d end,we din buy anitink.She changes her mind.Nt nice lah.Cant last long lah.Watever.She promise to buy me one.A good one i tink.Hmm.Yah.I head home after dat.Yesh she pillion me.Tk salah kan.Once i reach home,i meet shikin.More to,bump into.She was wif Adi.We had a chat n den somebody called.Hehe.Cool huh.I was relief to hear her voice lah.Its been quite some time wen we last bergantung.

I got home den...I fell asleep!!My goodness.I did woke up somewhr in d middle[cant remember wat time was dat] n i decided to forward a msg to some ppl.Dun ask me y.I also dun noe.After which i fell asleep again n woke up around 11.30.N here i am.I mean not exactly straightaway im online but precisely dats wat happen..Hehehe..Im Hungry!!Who wants to cook for me a meal???!!!!

-outz n into d kitchen-

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 9:35 AM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting