♥ Saturday, October 02, 2010
.Today marks a special day...
.For a special someone...
.So here's a special entry.
.Just for you...
.One fine day...
.U found ur true love...
.And thus marriage comes...
.Soon its kids...
.Now that u have four...
.I hope its been a great journey thus far...
.Dear you...
.I apologise for all my wrongdoings ive done...
.Towards you for the past 23 years...
.I know ive not been the best...
.In the family...
.I realised in this stage how much ive hurt you...
.The many times i made u angry...
.Frustrated...
.Upset...
.The many times i dissapointed u...
.From primary...
.To secondary...
.Then tertiary...
.Even when i reach my early-20s...
.And now...
.Today...
.No matter what i did...
.Ur always there for me...
.U would give me word of advice...
.Tho many a times i choose not to listen to u...
.U gave me encouragement...
.U gave me strength...
.Despite all that ive given u is the opposite...
.U never gave up on me...
.U deserve this day...
.And thus this entry is specially for u....
.Happy birthday to u...
.I love you very much...
.I have never say such things to u directly...
.Cos to me im ashamed...
.To do so...
.But im doin it here and now...
.For i want my circle of frens to know...
.Wat a great mother i have...
.And how im proud to have a mother like you...
.U are the best...
.And i love you for who u are...
.Im sorry i couldnt be there with u...
.On your special day...
.But i promise i'll make it up to u...
.Once im out of rehab...
.And im sure the whole family...
.Will be there too...
.To spent the special occasion...
.Thos it will be alil bit belated...
.But u are worth every minute of it...
.Dear Mom...
.I love you very much... <3<3<3
.Happy belated Birthday to you...
.My prayers are with u...
.I pray for ur good health...
.And many good things to come by ur way...
.Insya-Allah...
My Heart Stop Beating @ 7:36 AM