<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hmm i kinda just got back from KL trip.It was fun lah but dere is a moment of truth n sadness dat eventually happen.N of course some oder events dat really is great!Weehee..

Alrite2.I left home on Fridae nite.Actually it was delayed but i force mom n dad to go on dat fateful nite.I dun care.I was really looking forward to it n wen dey tot of leavin on sat morning, its a big "NO-NO" for me.Dey r actually scared of d flood la.Watever.So we sat out at around 8-plus lah after solat.Tuas was cleared n we got thru w/o any hassle.I was awake throughout d trip.*winks* Reach my aunt place at about 1am.

Saturdae morning, was a bit boring cos we were at home most of d time.U see my aunty is a tuition teacher dere n weekends was like a stay-home session for whoever sleeps over dere.Same goes for her children.N i envy dem a lot cos dey r able to like stay at home n do nothnig but watch tv n sleep n study n man, picture dis..dey write diaries evertime dey r really bored!![dats only for d gerls lah]N my cuz has a average of two diaries every 1 1/2 months!Damn..Imagine lah.Nevermind.Eventually,we got to go to my aunty hse not far away from dat place.Yah i got two aunties living in KL.Actually more but,we dun really go to d rest of deir hses la.I met my dearest cuzin whom i quite close wif n quite sumone whom i really misses..N its a must to meet her everytime we go KL..We had a chat n fun lah disturbing each oder.Yah.N i told her i was sacked at my previous job.N den some motivation to go along n stuff.We were dere for quite some time b4 heading back.It was quite heavy lah to go back but since we haf oder plans so we make a move.Along d way, mom bought durians n dey r like having fun eating it.I dun really fancy lah.I den went to get some cakes at Secret Recipe n had dinner at home.Nite, i just watched soccer n den lay down to sleep..

*L:Heys..U missed me out..
D:Lin.. Wat.. Wat u doin here?
L:Hehe.. Just wander off to here..[i look around.. its a place i dun no..I mean, i dun recongnise]
D:[Was looking at her]U dun come here to look for me do u..?
L:I got sumtink to tell u.I guess dis will b d last time i will b seeing u.[With a huge grin at her face.See seem happy.Really2 happy.See was like dancing around me n touching my face contour s smoothly s she could n s if she was whispering she said]Goodbye dear love.
D:[smiling]Wat r u...[turning n turnin n runnin looking for her..I woke up n dad was telling me to do prayers..]

I din check d time n din really care bout d dream at all.I did d normal.Morning, after breakfast, i was getting ready to go out.As we were waiting d drivers, aunty comment bout bro.Den suddenly she talked bout me.N she asked me bout d band i was wearing on my left leg..dat impt tink in my life.N she asked me to cut it. i said no.Den she was like chasing me wif d scissors in her hand..I can sense she was serious bout it n i was saying pls dun spoil my mood pls.But she got hold of me n she asked me to cut it.I was begging her not to do it n i will do it wen i get back to singapore.She wont.I put my finger in between d scissors a couple of times to avoid it.N she said "Who gave u dis?Gf?" i nodded."Dun tell me she will break wif u if ur not wearing it.Dun b ridiculous" Tears was already welded up in my eyes.Its a secret nobody noes not even mom..Although she noes who is Lin.I was holding it back.N Doin it big time.Den i felt d cut in d band.n i could feel d cut too in my heart.Goodness.She threw it into d bin rite in front of my eyes.Everytink was gone.I cant believe it.i act as if it was no big deal to me.But i did show my attitude at d mall lah.I din walked wif dem.I did my own shopping n bought my own stuff w/o nobody to refrain me bout price n bla bla..Den we went to a Datuk's hse.It was a damn big bungalow n i really like d ambience.He has a business.A big one la.N so is d hse.Were dere for lunch jerr.Den we went back home.Dat nite,we had vietnamese food.D whole family.Asiatic food restaurant i tink.N den went back.No shopping dat nite.Just b4 sleeping, i was reflecting wat happen.n den linking it up wif d dream i had.Is it true..?i mean my own conclusion to it?Im still reflecting it now.N since d band got off,i got more sensitive,moody,n getting sick easily.I hope sumtink somewhere will tell me bout it.Insya-allah.

D next dae, left for singapore n reach at 4 i tink.. N once i got home, i felt like burden is back.I mean,i felt so problemless at KL..But went i come back, its problemmaniac..

Im a lil bit tired lah.I will update d week in my next entry.

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 9:20 PM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting