<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34978978?origin\x3dhttp://justmenmymemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hmm lunch time will start in bout 5 mins lah. but i taking it a lil bit earlier. Uncle had left for prayers. soon it will be cuzzin n den.... ME. hehe.

Nutink really happen yesterdae nite. or perhaps after i post my entry. Ya. Wat i noe is dat,i need to finish my werk till d end of d month. i duno how many more will b thrown to my table. Hmm i jus hope not tt much lah. Den i went to hafiz's cribs to use his somp for a moment. he too jus came back frm skool.. Hmm skool. haha.. I miss mine. both SP n GVSS. fine. Its over anyway. Yah. Chatted for a while n den proceeded back hm wen i tink its enuf. haha.

Back hm, nenek was dere. hmm d food looks good too. yah. i got to noe a story. bout dis boy whu wanted to fight wif me. He somehow got into somekind of childish, unbelievable, stoopid, crazy trouble n wat happen afterwards. Haha. I couldnt understand him at all. so wat if u have a pending case? so wat if u ever fought wif one of d big shots of skinheads? must u b proud of it? u look stoopid n childish n senseless dun u realised dat.. n u called urself a future singaporean which still tinks dat education dun need money? some one pls tell n proof it to me dat it is true education in singapore dun need money at all..! i will chop off watever u wan me to if ur able to do dat.. Siow. dats not a bet. its just a comment. phulse. i couldnt held my laughter at how stupid he is. but still, i regard him s my fren. n will still do. teeheehee..

I received a msg frm her but din get d chance to reply soon enuf. i tink she is asleep wen i reply to her. But den i received a called while watchin EPL highlights. He got into some kind of prob n i help him out lah. Yah its him n his girlfriend lah. Remember i wrote in my previous entry...? no not iz but another one dat arrived a bit later. I brought him back lah. poor him aftr i got to noe wat really happen. fine. i went to his hse n eat a while. i was forced lah. i bought some stuff frm him too. bike stuff lah. my gf will surely like it. hehe. den i sent him to his frens place. it was soo funny how we rode thru. we were carrying a pram. haha. ppl were looking at us. whu cares.. i dun. look lah. n take a good look at my bike too. hehehe. aftr i reach dere, i realised my disc brake is really gg to gif way soon. im praying it will stay cool until dis sat n i will get u chnged alrite. no prob. i reach hm at bout 11 n dats wen i replied her msg. she shuld definitely be asleep. i den bathe, relaks for a while, update dear diari n sleep.. with Lin on my mind.

-I really2 miss her. i really do. my first love, first hug, first couple pic, first baby. I hope ur r doin fine dere.-

Yah i den realised y hafiz din called me d whole of yesterdae nite. im'ma check it out later in his blog. N yah, love..? love is not a bad n unfair one. Yes it hurts sumtimes but u need to find love n experienced love b4 judging it. never judge love by its cover. n never judge true love b4 everytink. u will only discover true love aftr u hurt by love. wat happen aftr love is called true love. u wun undrstand if u dun gif it a try. u wun feel it if u dun experienced it. ok hafiz...? rite AMALINA???!!! teehee.. i love u too.

n for her,
i noe ur reading my blog even if u dun tell me. listen. concentrate on ur studies. U need not clarify tinks now. i dun wan u to distracted. i wun disturb u at d moment. i wan u to reach ur goals n do proud of urself n family. not me. n i noe u will despite d pressure n workload. Jus do wat u always do everydae. dat is, being urself. U noe urself so u shuld noe ur strength n weakness. I will carry on updating so if u couldnt get d chance to contact me, jus read dis up aite. its true certain tinks i dun post here. but hey, i will b fine alrite. I m confident u will strive towards ur goal. Good luck. Insya-allah. till we meet again.

din.



Urgh. i still haf alot of work to do. hmm n i hope d haze condition wun worsen. my flu is still getting bad n i dun tink i wana go doc any sooner. i noe it will fade one dae. i duno bout me... mom n dad, i love u very much. My brother, im sorry if i had not been giving u d love u guys crave for frm an elder bro. Frens, takecare aite. My dear bestfren shidah, i miss u loads. i crave for ur smile n laughter. i really do miss our time b4. Overall, forgive me for anitink i had done wrong b4. im doin dis ahead of raye. cos i dn feel good after dat dream. dose whu noe bout dis blog or not, so long u noe me, i forgive u guys for all d wrongdoings u have done. Dun wory. dats in me. Alhamdulilah.


<< Lin, i will meet u soon dear... >>

My Daily Romance !
My Heart Stop Beating @ 2:35 PM





♥ Romance


Disclaimer.

Attention Please
welcome to justmenmymemories.blogspot.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you dont like my blog
You leave my blog by,
Clicking here
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is ©opyrighted :D
So, Enjoy Reading :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.


.R.O.M.E.O.



Also Known as: A.E.R.U.L T.O.M.L.I.N.S.O.N
I Am 27 In 2014
A year OLDER on GOD KNOWS WHEN..
Happily attached/S.I.N.G.L.E
Once in Yu Neng Primary
Greenview Secondary
Singapore Polytechnic Tertiary
National Service - Army Medical Personnel (PTMC)
Schooling
Working as a Professional Real Estate Agent & Self-Employed
Waty Courier Services
SRI5000 Elite Division of SLP Realty

L.O.V.E.S

-Mom & Dad-
-Spending Time With Teman Nangisku aka #temannangisku
-Big Bikes & Small Cars-
-Soccer(EPL/LA LIGA
-Liverpool FC-
-To Love n Be Loved-
-Music/Musical Concerts-

E-Mail | FaceBook


The Applause.

Basecodes: Michelle ♥
Designer: MARIANNE

Gossips.



Cravings.

-In P.R.I.O.R.I.T.Y Order-

-Forgiveness and Blessings from Ibu & Ayah-
-Diploma & Degree In Logistics & Supply Chain Management-
-ROLLER-BLADING-
-Play The P-I-A-N-O-
-Revamp My Whole Room And Equip With Modern Concept With Aircon & Bedroom Set-
-My own Portfolio-
-Lose half my weight n stop being lazy-
-A Visit To Universal Studios Singapore-
-A ride on the new Cable Car-
Travel the W.O.R.L.D!!!!-


U.N.D.E.R C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N


Linkages.

~STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

~C.A.M.A.D.E.R.I.E.S~
~ Indra ~
~ Amalina ~
~ Kathieja ~
~ Aisyah ~
~ Siti Aisyah ~

F.O.O.D & B.E.V.E.R.A.G.E.S
~ Lee Wee Brothers ~
~ BBQ Wholesale ~
~ McDelivery ~
~ KFC Delivery ~

B.I.K.E.S & C.A.R
~ SGBikesForum ~
~ Adventure On Wheels ~
~ Pasir Gudang Circuit ~
~ SGCarMart ~
~ SingaporeCar ~
~ SG StreetDirectory ~

O.N.L.I.N.E N.E.W.S & S.P.O.R.T.S
~ Today ~
~ Channel News Asia ~
~ Bloomberg ~
~ Give Me Football ~
~ Eurosport News ~
~ E.S.P.N FC ~

T.R.A.V.E.L & L.I.V.I.N.G
~ Tiger Airways ~
~ Air Asia ~
~ JetStar Airways ~
~ Singapore Airlines ~
~ Malaysia Airlines ~
~ Aeroline Coach ~
~ Grassland Coaches ~
~ Star Cruise ~
~ Royal Caribbean ~
~ Kuala Lumpur Hotels ~

Hints.

U Are Number...

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting